Longthorns provide a choice of catering packages.
Our signature package is the
All Day Picnic.
This country rustic menu includes 3 courses:
- Artisan breads, quiches, cold meats, dorset delights, salads, chutneys, and hot baby potatoes.
- Choice of Seasonal strawberries and clotted cream.
- Chocolate brownie stack with raspberry Coulis and traditional Purbeck Ice Cream
- Strawberry, clotted cream and traditional Purbeck Ice Cream. (subject to availability).
- Hog Roast served with homemade apple sauce and stuffing in a bap or Lamb Roast served with mint sauce and redcurrant jelly in a bap. (subject to a surcharge)
- Cheese board: Late Night Supper Cheese board: a selection of local cheeses, biscuits, fruit and local artisan breads.
All Day Picnic starts at 2019) £39.50 (2020) £42.00
This is 3 sittings for your guests Rustic Picnic Basket lunch, Hog roast and a late night cheese board supper. You may choose to only have 2 sittings to suits budget, time of your wedding ceremony etc, or add extra for evening guests, the menu is only suggested so can be catered to your needs.
We are also happy to accommodate caters of your choice subject to certain conditions.
Please contact the above for menu choices and quotes.
Longthorns Drinks Packages 2019
1) Arrival Drink:One glass of Pimm's, Bucks Fizz, or local Purbeck Perry sparkling cider Table Wine: 1/4 bottle of red/white/rose wine per person.
Toast Drink: One glass of house sparkling wine Water: Carafe of iced tap water per table
£9.00 per person
2) Arrival Drink: One glass of Pimm's, Bucks Fizz or Prosecco Table Wine:1/2 bottle of red/white/rose wine per person Toast Drink: One glass ofProsecco
Water: Carafe of iced tap water per table
£12.50 per person
3) ArrivalDrink:One glass of Pimm's, BucksFizz/SparklingElderflower or Prosecco Table Wine: 1/2 bottle of red/white/rose wine per person
Toast Drink: One glass of champagne (Laurent - Perrier) Water: Carafe of iced tap water per table
£21.00 per person
All the above packages include chilling, glasses, serving, clearing and bottle disposal.
This is a guide price we reserve to right to adjust with notice should market prices change
Take a look at our Gin Bar or Beer in a barrel
Bringing your own alcohol, this subject to restrictions.
You may bring your own Welcome-Table-Toast drinks onto the premises subject to a fee/corkage and limits to cover chilling, serving glasses and clearing.
£1.50 per person so 3 servings = £4.50 per person.
Limits Apply to-
1 x Welcome drink
3 x bottles per table of 8 (8 glasses supplied)
1 x Toast drink
All other drinks must be purchased from our licensed bar, strictly no outside alcohol to be brought on to the Patio, or into "The Parlour" or "Marquee".